Our showcase covers all disciplines within the sector from commercial and residential developers to design, finance and property marketing.
The UK’s Top Ten Property Specialists recognises the outstanding contribution made by individual UK-based property experts who have, collectively, shaped the built environment across the UK over the past twelve months.
Winners of The UK’s Top Ten Property Specialists will receive the following:
- The Property Investor’s UK Top Ten Property Specialists will be featured in The Property Investor in July 2019
- The UK’s Top Ten Property Specialists will be featured in The Big Top Ten in July 2019.
- All top ten winners will appear in a YouTube video dedicated to the top UK property specialists.
- The UK’s Top Ten Property Specialists will receive an official certificate that can be framed and displayed on a wall.
The entry fee for The UK’s Top Ten Property Specialists is £50.00
Once registered , you will receive the ENTRY FORM and information for submitting your entry.
How to Enter
- The entry fee for The UK’s Top Ten Property Specialists is £50.00.
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- The showcase is open to all property and property finance specialists, business owners and consultants based in the UK.
- After the registration fee is paid entrants will be asked to complete an entry form detailing the nominee’s experience and achievements.
- Nominations will be evaluated on a variety of benchmarks which may include the candidates analytical skills, their experience of problem solving and a solutions focused mindset, the value they bring to their customers lives or businesses, the impact they have had in their respective industries, their ability to mentor and inspire other financial specialists and their passion for innovation.
- To begin the registration process, click the PayPal button below. Once you have paid the registration fee, you will be sent a form asking for the nominees details. The deadline for all entries is May 14, 2019.
- The UK’s Top Ten Property Specialists will be announced at the end of July 2019.