In the past I have written a 10 part series of titled “Property Development 101”. This series detailed the stages and personnel involved in small scale residential development.
As I am currently undertaking my own development of three houses at 196 Esplanade Port Noarlunga South, a seaside suburb in Adelaide South Australia, I will be using this project to illustrate the property development process with a series of 10 videos.
In this Property Development 101 video series, you will see the stages of development as well as hear from property development experts such as the architect, drafts-person, town planner, builder, mortgage broker, tax accountant, property manager and real estate agents who are all involved in the project.
- For an introduction to the video series, click here: https://youtu.be/RY7nO7lh5oU
- Peter Koulizos provides an overview of the property development process: https://youtu.be/K8ohXYuY814
- John Kantilaftas the architect discusses the challenges of working on this site: https://youtu.be/Bk6MTLNNGyU
- David Thompson the drafts-person further explains the design and technical aspects for this project: https://youtu.be/C3d-mW9Ec4o
- Matt Falconer the town planner raises some very good points about this project: https://youtu.be/gQPnNNee-98
- Michael Wang of Pellegrino Constructions, discusses building of the project: https://youtu.be/1P0NbZK_H4Y
- David Lipschitz, managing director of Logic Finance, discusses financing small scale residential development: https://youtu.be/S8B2iyOkfRA
- Dom Cosentino, managing partner of PKF Adelaide raises some very important issues in relation to property development and tax: https://youtu.be/omPWVa8WwJM
- Prue Muirhead of Muirhead Property Management raises some excellent points in relation to renting the new development: https://youtu.be/-YPWc2Mu8uU
- Frans Lems and Valerie Timms of Timms Real Estate discuss points to consider when selling the property: https://youtu.be/p-B75glgvzc